- Nagpur is the 13th largest urban conglomeration in India.
- Nagpur is a city and winter capital of the state of Maharashtra.
- The city was founded by the Gonds but later became part of the Maratha Empire under the Bhonsles.
- The city was ranked 9th most competitive city in the country by the Institute for Competitiveness in its 2010 report
- The Vidarbha Cricket Association Ground (VCA) in Nagpur is one of the nine test venues in the country.
- Nagpur is Going to be a World Trade City with MIHAN is on way.
- MIHAN has a strategic location, as it's at the geometrical center of the country and is easily accessible by road and rail.
- Availability of Land at reasonable rates with High Skilled labours at economic wages ,
Adequate Water Supply and Uninterrupted Power Supply will make ROI more fruitful.
- Low Cost of Living as compared with other cosmopolitan cities.
- In 2006, the State government approved the new 1,700 acres (6.9 km2) Safari Park on Forest department land near Gorewada lake.
- Nagpur / Vidarbha, the‘Tiger Capital of the World’
- Earnings from investments in Wild Life & Adventure Tourism.
- NAGPUR: Come May and the first multipurpose indoor stadium of the Orange City will be totally dressed up to play a perfect host to its first ever National Basketball Championship.